- A silent animal sickness: Bovine leukemia virus
- Outsmarting antibiotic resistance
- Line drawn on the farm: FDA calls for end of antibiotic use for animal growth promotion
- Dairy, beef producers can better manage Johne’s disease by focusing on calves
- Researchers Work to Eradicate BVD from U.P.
- Use caution when turning cattle out on corn stover: Grain overload can occur in cattle with unlimited access of grains.
- Prohibition of the extra label use of cephalosporin antibiotics: In an order issued in April 2012, FDA prohibits certain “extra-label” or unapproved uses of cephalosporins in cattle, swine, chickens and turkeys.
Click to subscribe to our e-publications:Subscribe