- The pasture isn’t always greener on the other side: Or is it?
- Cattle production and grazing management focus of 2016 Lake City Research Center Field Day
- U.P. agriculture takes center stage at Upper Peninsula Research and Extension Center Field Day
- Beefing up the region: MSU research to improve Midwest’s beef food systems
- Holistic management workshop to help farmer restore and regenerate degraded land: Holistic management allows you to plan, manage and grow your business to build wealth while building biological capital and meeting the needs of the people involved.
- Cow-calf producers faced with tough decisions in drought: While difficult, destocking certain portions of the cowherd may be best for economic viability.
- Impacts of extended grazing season benefits Lake City Research Center: By grazing more and haying less, producers can certainly decrease production costs.
- Use caution when determining proper turnout for spring grazing: With the rain and cool weather, livestock grazers should carefully manage forages this spring for success later in the year.
- Long term opportunities abound for local meat production in Michigan: Opportunities abound for local meat entrepreneurs; however aligning producer to consumer in an economically feasible manner and meeting year round supply is a challenge.
Click to subscribe to our e-publications:Subscribe