- Spotted wing drosophila proves formidable fruit foe
- MSU researchers awarded grant to advance solid set canopy delivery system for tree fruit
- Tiny fly, big problem
- MSU researchers to study eco-friendly pest management solutions for invasive fruit pests
- At the core of the modern-day apple orchard
- The pressure is on: New ruling will end antibiotic use in organic fruit production
- Stink bugs prompt AgBioResearch scientists to establish control measures
- MSU nets three grants, totaling more than $5 million for specialty crop research
- Harnessing insects for on-farm biological control and nutrient cycling: You may have experience with two and four footed livestock but how about livestock with six or no legs?
- Learn about apple flea weevil: View video on MSU Organic Pest Management’s research on the apple flea weevil.
- Apple flea weevil begins spring emergence: MSU research is underway to help growers manage this emerging pest.
- New webpage to focus on organic management of brown marmorated stink bugs: The new site will report about ongoing efforts to develop organic management plans for this new invasive pest.
- Brown marmorated stink bug: Description, damage, monitoring and control considerations for Michigan’s conditions.
Click to subscribe to our e-publications:Subscribe