Research Projects – REEport Forms
See “Research Project Paperwork Instructions” for detailed directions regarding the project processing procedure. The forms this document refers to are below:
USDA Knowledge Areas (KA’s) - List and Descriptions
- Research Project Outline—Form A
- Research Project Outline Instructions (sample of Form A)
- Research Project Outline Evaluation—Form B
- Research Project Review Summary—Form C
REEport Forms Instructions
- Guide to Completing the REEport Project Initiation Form
- Guide to Completing the REEport Progress or Final Report Forms
Current Research Information System (CRIS)
Once research projects are submitted to USDA via the REEport reporting system, all research projects are entered into the USDA Current Research Information System (CRIS) database in Washington where they are available to fellow research scientists, administrators and to the public worldwide.
REEport project information is available on the web at: http://cris.csrees.usda.gov.
Click to subscribe to our e-publications:Subscribe